24/7 Emergency water damage restoration and repair
In recent years, the amount of water damages emergencies in our town has been on the rise. Water is the universal solvent, and has the ability to corrode materials and provide a breeding ground for existing life forms such as mold, mildew, and other bacteria. The time of response after water damage is the key to preventing secondary damages. We provide 24/7 emergency services not only for water damage, but also smoke damage and mold remediation. All our technicians are certified and trained to handle any situation and provide you with a service that will exceed your expectations.
Water can cause severe damages to your building structure, furniture, documents and prized belongings. Also, mold can begin growing within 48 hours causing serious long-term health issues. We know that every situation is unique and that’s why, our team will work by your side to determine your unique needs and act according to them. We have the resources, training and experience to deal with any kind of water situation quickly and efficiently. Our restoration services include:
Water damage restoration
Fire and sprinkle damage
Flood clean up
24/7 emergency services
When any of the disasters mentioned before occurs, you need the best restoration team by your side. Water restorations services should be completed by professionals to properly locate the water source and prevent any future damages. We are trained and certified to help you assess the fire, smoke and any other type of water disaster. We’ve got a list of the things that you can do before the help arrives and the things you should avoid:
Things you can do:
• Identify the source of the incoming water and stop it temporarily until the specialists arrive.
• Turn off all the electrical appliances in the affected area to prevent electrical hazards.
• Remove all your belongings and furniture that are in the wet areas to prevent permanent damages.
• Keep your family and pets away until the area is sanitized.
• Wash all your clothes and items to prevent mold growth.
• Open windows to allow the air circulate.
Things you can’t do:
• Don’t try to clean your carpet, floor and walls before our team arrive.
• Don’t use your air conditioner system until our team inspect that is safe.
• Stay away from electrical devices that are in the affected are.
• Keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging.
Water damage is one of the most destructive problems that you can face as a homeowner and we are here to help you and to prevent any further damages. If you don’t take action immediately, excess water in your place can cause more serious hazards that you can imagine. Call us at 972 947 99 11 and we’ll be in your home in a matter of 30 min to rescue your property and belongings. Water damage is an incident that requires professional assistance to properly solve the problem.