We respond immediately to any disaster
When it comes to disasters it’s hard to name one worse than fire damage. Not only is the danger of the flame that can destroy an entire property, but there are also the after effects such as smoke, debris, structural damage and odor. We understand that a fire emergency can occur suddenly and you’ll need someone to repair any structural damage, as well as remove any smoke. The team of Irving 24/7 Flood Clean Up is trained, licensed and fully insured to provide you a professional service that will rescue your home or workplace.
A fire incident goes beyond the burning flames. Ash and smoke can cause serious problems that affect your belongings and the structure of your property. Your walls, ceilings, and other surfaces can become yellow and discolored. Smoke can also cause etching in the glass after just a short amount of time, and smoke will tarnish metal quickly. We know that not all the fire damage is the same, and that’s why our team will work hard to identify the source and determine what kind of fire occurred and your specific needs. We’ll work according to your specific requirements and we’ll design the best plan to exceed your expectations and restore your place to a good condition.
Don’t attempt to handle a fire damage on your own because could be a very dangerous task for an inexpert person. The residue that a fire left behind is a bio-hazard and can cause severe health problems if it is no taken care by a professional team. You can cause more damage to your home or workplace by improperly handling the damage.
What you can do after fire damage:
• You need to protect yourself and your family, the safety is everything. After a fire, there may be hazards such as broken glass or sagging ceiling panels. You should keep kids and pet away from the affected area.
• Wear protective clothes such as gloves, boots and face mask.
• Open the windows and doors to provide adequate ventilation to the entire property.
• Separate the salvageable belongings to the ones that are destroyed.
• Don’t use any appliance that is in the affected area. Heat, ash, and water can get into the items making them inoperable and dangerous.
• Make an inventory of the damages
• Take photos of your property
Fire and smoke damage can be devastating to personal property and structures. Quick action is the only way to minimize the damages and restore your place property. Immediately after a fire, soot residue settles into the property and the discoloration of porous materials is permanent. If you call us instantaneously you’ll prevent that acidic soot begins staining other surfaces. We’ll arrive at your place within 30 min tops and we’ll rescue your home from all the damages.
If you need more information about our services, call us at 972 947 99 11 and we’ll answer all your questions. You need professional assistance and we are your best option. We are prepared and licensed to fulfill all your needs and return your home to a safe condition. We can assist you at any time that you need us with our 24/7 service, we are ready. Contact us!