We can clean and restore it all
When your commercial or residential property floods, the water can wreak havoc on the structures of your place, appliances, personal belongings and the health inside of the environment. Flood waters contain many contaminants that can affect considerably your daily life if you don’t call specialists to solve the problem. Our team is trained and licensed to help you with any emergency for water damage. We’ll be by your side the entire time providing the best service possible and rescuing your place to a good condition.
Standing water and wet materials are a breeding ground for microorganisms, such as viruses, bacteria, and mold. They can also cause disease, trigger allergic reactions and continue to damage materials and the structure of your property long after the flood. The sooner you call us, the better. If you contact us immediately after the water damage you’ll have more opportunity to rescue your place. Our wide ranges of services include:
24/7 Emergency Flood restoration service
Floor, carpets, and walls drying
Sewage clean up
Appliances and furnishing drying and restoration
We have years of experience providing restoration services. Our team is equipped with the knowledge and expertise that you’ll need to restore your home or workplace. There is no job to big or too small for us, we can take care of everything. If your home or commercial property has been flooded, your first priority should be the safety of your family and coworkers. We can protect you and guarantee you that you’ll have your place back with a perfect and safe condition.
Tips for after a flood
• The first thing you will need to do is make sure that it’s safe for you to be on the property.
• Be aware of rodents, snakes, and insects that might have come in the flood waters.
• Look for broken pilings, shifted stairs, slanted floors and walls.
• Avoid enter to your property before help arrives is you see a major structural damage.
• Don’t walk on sagging floors or floors that are above sagging ceilings.
• Avoid using any electrical appliance that is in the affected area.
• Flush your toilet before you use it to check for clogs from mud and debris.
• Open all the doors and windows to improve the ventilation and airflow.
• Don’t do any structural or electrical work yourself. Wait for the experts.
• If you are in the affected area, wear protective clothing like boots and gloves. Wash your hands often with soap and water if you’re touching appliances in the wet space.
• Throw out all the exposed food, beverages, and medicine.
The process of cleaning after a flood is a lot of work and it is possible that you can’t do it all by yourself. After the incident, it’s important to restore your commercial or residential property to a good condition as soon as possible. That’s why Irving 24/7 Flood Clean Up provides to our customer’s immediate relief from flood cleanup and water damage restoration. We’ll use the latest equipment to make sure the flood cleanup process will be successful.
Call us anytime you need us, we are here 24/7 to protect you and help you with any emergency that you may have. As soon as you call us our team will arrive at your place in a matter of 30 min and they’ll restore your entire property. Contact us immediately 972 947 99 11, we know the correct way to facing all types of water damage. Trust us, we are trained and licensed and we’ll exceed your expectations.